Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Love From the Star Review ♥

 You Who Came From the Stars ♥


Though I'm not yet done watching this Korean drama series at the internet. I can make a review already.  I'm at episode 19 already.. (and i am streaming it at dramaload, you can also download it)And i will say sorry first because I'm going to spoil it already! Hehe! Why I like this drama in the first place? First of all, Kim So Hyun and my favorite Korean actress Jun Ji Hyun is the main character. Second, The story is about A Girl who is very beautiful and popular and A Guy which is handsome and smart  fall in love with each other and they are very different. Third, the story is just too charming for me and I really like this kind of drama. LOL, comedy and romantic one. and the other Reasons are I just love it and you have to watch it for you to know.. Haha, I even ask my friends to watch this.. :P

I think I always cry in this drama whenever Cheon Song yi is crying or hurt. Hahaha.. I even making a dialogue photos for her unforgettable painful lines like this..

Just click for the picture to see clearly the caption
My own photo dialogue caption.



Yea, this are some of the painful moments of Cheon Song Yi and Do Min Joon..
Anyway, There's more sweet and romantic moments for them too.. Hihihihihih ^^

Cheon Song Yi missing Do Min Joon at the other room, she's trying if he can hear her.. LOL

"Stare at me.. I will do anything to make your heart fluttered with me.. If I still can't make you like me, it means I'm just like a washing machine or rice cooker to you." - Cheon Song Yi



Sound Tracks that I love the most
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F0Jyj3-FiY&list=PLUXFs3YhmN2lsWlkfvx7BIK8z-PyIVkLF
My Destiny and Hello, Good Bye.

I am super relate with this drama because i have a love and he's far away. Before, We are not like this as sweet.. before we are always  fighting, that he keep pushing me away, that he  don't like me, that he even can't imagine that we will be close as this. But now, we are happy, even if we are different, our minds and heart is the same and will always love each other no matter what happen.

*I finished watched this long time ago already, i think 2 months alrdy.. The  script, the plot the twist especially the ending.. is so cool.. Ending is, Do Min Joon can only temporary go at Earth for a minutes only.. So I'm actually wondering how they got a baby? Hehehehe. LOL even they are far from each other, their relationship is working and going strong.. And Cheon Song Yi became the top artist again at korea.. You will know how ti feels when you're love on is very far from you.. That you will do all you can while he/she is with you.. At some point, I'm wondering if Earth accept Do Min Joon as Cheon Song Yi wife.. I know I'm going deep already for the answers.. It's just, Part 2 please? Hehehehe.. I knew Koreans already made same like this drama, but some are different, but this one I believe is indeed one of the best korean drama about alien romance with a beautiful and stunning earthling..

I hope Korea make more quality like drama like this again, I'm looking forward for more shocking and a-must-watch-drama!


2 comments: